This blog is set up to display information from my Technology in Education class at Northwest University Fall 2011.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Reflective Post #6
In perusing the internet I ran accross an interesting resource. A website called WebRing. This website is where people can add their website to a group or "web ring" that shares resources and websites together that share similar content. The ones that were interesting to me were the teaching ones. There were many sections underneath this category ranging from the simple K-12 category to the specific such as parent teacher groups or homework help. Each one that I looked at on the list under K-12 -> Primary and Elementary Schools had many resources for bringing technology into the classroom. One that I particularly enjoyed was Integer Jim's Math Squad. This will be a great resouces such as the SMARTexchange or the Active community.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment