This blog is set up to display information from my Technology in Education class at Northwest University Fall 2011.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Dr. Robert Marzano Article (Week #12 Post)
Instead of actually reading an article by Dr. Marzano I listened to the CUE 2009 Keynote Speech that Dr. Marzano gave about the use of technology in education and his research interpretation about it's effectiveness. The video can be found here. I really enjoyed listening to him talk about his research. One thing that I learned was that interactive whiteboards according to his research can increase student achievement by almost 17 percentage points. Dr. Marazon also talks about how using technology in the classroom changes the way we actually teach integrating tech. One thing that I gained from listening to him speak was that using technology doesn't make you a great teacher on your own, you must first be a good teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment