This blog is set up to display information from my Technology in Education class at Northwest University Fall 2011.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Reflective Post #10
When reading an article for another class I came across the name Tom Barrett and looked up his blog called edte.ch which is full of great information on teaching. The thing that struck me the most however was a series he does called "Interesting Ways" which is a collection of interesting ways to use different tech ideas in your classrrom. The collections range from Google tools to devices and even gaming systems. This is a great place to be aware of when you are in panic mode and don't know what to use a certain aspect of tech for or even to help to get students interested in a topic in a new way. I really enjoyed the section on Wallwisher because it was an online tool I had never heard of before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love having more resources where other people have testing the tech - thanks.
ReplyDelete~JoDee