This blog is set up to display information from my Technology in Education class at Northwest University Fall 2011.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Reflective Post #8
I was looking at blogs of educators around the world and found a wonderful one from the US by Mrs. G the link is here. I found this an interesting blog because it is full of interactive objects for the students and their parents as well as class information and student work itself. You can obviously see how much effort she puts into her blog to make it as wonderful as it is and I hope to be able to do something like this later on in my teaching career. Also I enjoyed seeing a blog that is using a lot of the techniques that we have been learning in class such as Glosgster and Animoto from a classroom perspective as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment